Oven temperature is controlled via a Watlow programmable ramp and soak controller. (Ask about how it can be configured to automatically execute your vacuum drying process). The TVO-2 also includes a fully integrated digital overtemperature protection controller. Vacuum is read in inches of Mercury (Hg) via a digital vacuum gauge. Vacuum & Backfill hand valves are conveniently located on the front control panel. The purge valve is set up to allow for backfilling with any inert gas. Rear connections include a 3/8″ tube stub for the vacuum pump and a 1/4″ tube stub for backfill. An additional KF-25 access port is located in the rear center for optional feedthrough or sensor connections. The TVO-2 also has 3 fixed aluminum shelves. Cascade TEK offers the appropriately sized connection kits and pumps to bring the entire system on line.
- Glass Viewing Window
- Inert gas backfill Connection
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Aluminum Shelves
- Powder Coated Steel Exterior
- Digital Integrated Over Temperature Limit
- Spare KF-25 Access Port
- Recipe based PID Temperature Control. 4 Ramp and Soak recipes with up to 40 total steps.
- 61010-1, EN 61010-1, CSA 61010-1, CE, SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS
- Analog Outputs for temperature and pressure