For environments that call for a lighter-weight version of the HYPERSENSE X9, the HYPERSENSE X7 was designed to maximize performance and comfort without sacrificing protection.
A fully textured grip pattern combined with 6.7 mil fingers ensures that this glove has the grip and the dexterity in wet and dry applications to make getting the job done easier.
Utilizing SW’s MilTek manufacturing precision, this glove delivers the optimum thicknesses across fingers, palm and cuff, to ensure the best combination of protection, dexterity and strength for the tasks at hand.
HYPERSENSE X7 is Dermatologically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
These latex, powder-free gloves provide exceptional barrier protection and are suitable for work environments where contact with bodily fluids, chemicals, and pathogens are a risk.
Features and Benefits
* High quality natural latex rubber
* Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry grip
* 1.5 AQL exceeds laboratory standards
* Touchscreen compatible
* 9.5″ length with rolled cuff for easy donning
* 6.7 mil finger and 5.5 mil palm MilTek construction
* SHA Dermatologically Approved
* Light Metal Fabricating
* Machinery Repair
* Cleaning & Maintenenace