The CAT R100CT Power Overhead Stirrers is powerful, heavy duty, and reliable tools, designed to handle medium and highly viscous media in quantities up to 200 L.
The pilot plant stirrer R100CT is designed for heavy duty jobs, with a maximum torque of 600 Ncm and speeds up to 500 rpm.
The bright back−lit digital displays of the R100CT, R100CL and R100C show all relevant system data such as power input, power output and torque, plus simultaneous display of set and actual motor speed or time. The display also allows for readout of the absolute or relative torque measurements and the power output in watts at the shaft.
The R100CT are supplied with an RS232−interface for computer control, an analog input for easy remote speed control, an analog output for recorder and a programmable switch−off timer.
- Extra long life high performance brush motor
- Soft−start and soft−stop logic prevents splashing of liquid
- Electronic overheat or overload protection
- Microprocessor controlled (fuzzy logic)
- Timer, Torque limits, Maximum and Minimum speeds are programmable
- Low noise
- Comes with 10.5 mm chuck and key
- Shaft can extend through top of unit for height versatility
- Stands, many accessories and tools available as options
- Designed for stirring jobs up to 200 liters (related to water)
- Ideal for medium and high viscous media, 1,000 100,000 mPa.s.
SpecificationsÿOverhead Stirrers, Laboratory to Pilot plant, CAT R100 Power Series