- UL 61010-1, CSA C22.2 and CE certified
- Now includes a FREE high quality thermo insulation jacket (a $399 value) with open/close viewing window and top/bottom adjustable drawstrings, specially designed and made for Ai glass jacketed reactors. These jackets will extend chiller life, allow you to go down to a lower temperature, and also cut your utility bill.
- Dual jacketed model allows you to draw vacuum from the outer jacket, thus protects your recirculating fluid temperature and gives you best control over your work. It also help prevents frost to form on the outside of the vessel, allowing you to see clearly into your material.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing components ensures long time durability and operation.
- All glassware is hand-made from food grade high borosilicate glass that is heat/cold/corrosion-resistant.
- Adjustable stirring rate provides great torque or high speed.
- Patented PTFE stirring rod bearing for reliable and quiet operation.
- Optional multi-layer stirring blades for optimal reaction results.
- Wide range of temperature operations, from -110℉ to 400℉.
- Large condenser cooling surface for exceptional condensation performance.
- Rugged stainless steel reinforced PTFE stirrer with anchored agitator, suitable for a wide range of viscous materials.
- Easily visual operation with digital speed and temperature displays.
- Heavy duty stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters for mobility and stability. (whole support and glass vessel shipped pre-assembled)
- One year warranty and lifetime US-based parts, service, and support.
| Electrical requirements
||110V 60Hz or 220V 50/60Hz, 1-Phase|
|Standard stirring motor power||50W||140W||250W|
| Vessel/jacket capacity
|Glass material||High borosilicate glass 3.3|
|Rotation controller||Digital controller with variable frequency drive
Rotation speed: 50 to 500 rpm
|Maximum jacket pressure||4.4 psi or 0.03 MPa|
|Agitator|| Style: impeller
Material: 304 stainless steel with PTFE liner
|Glass vessel temp range||-110°F to 400°F|
|Vacuum level||< 700 torrs|
|Vacuum sealing||Glass or PTFE|
|Drain port ground clearance||15 inches||13 inches||12.5 inches||13.5 inches|
|Unit/shipping dimesions (WxDxH)||18x26x78″/24x67x26″||20x27x80″/24x75x31″||26x33x85″/25x83x42″||28x42x95″/26x88x45″|
|Shipping weight||240 Lbs||262 Lbs||330 Lbs||460 Lbs|
|Compliance||ETL tested to UL and CSA standards, CE (optional)|
|Warranty||One year Download Product brochure|