- PSI peer reviewed to be used in a C1D1 environment.
- Thermo insulation jacket with open/close viewing window and top/bottom adjustable drawstrings, specially designed and made for Ai glass jacketed reactors. These jackets will extend chiller life, allow you to go down to a lower temperature, and also cut your utility bill.
- Dual jacketed model allows you to draw vacuum from the outer jacket, thus protects your recirculating fluid temperature and gives you best control over your work. It also help prevents frost to form on the outside of the vessel, allowing you to see clearly into your material.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing components ensures long time durability and operation.
- All glassware is hand-made from food grade high borosilicate glass that is heat/cold/corrosion-resistant.
- Adjustable stirring rate provides great torque or high speed.
- Patented PTFE stirring rod bearing for reliable and quiet operation.
- Optional multi-layer stirring blades for optimal reaction results.
- Wide range of temperature operations, from -110°F to 400°F.
- Large condenser cooling surface for exceptional condensation performance.
- Rugged stainless steel reinforced PTFE stirrer with anchored agitator, suitable for a wide range of viscous materials.
- Easily visual operation with digital speed and temperature displays.
- Heavy duty stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters for mobility and stability. (whole support and glass vessel shipped pre-assembled)
- One year warranty and lifetime US-based parts, service, and support.
| Electrical requirements
||220V 50/60Hz single phase|
| Explosion-proof parts
(Made in USA)
| * Explosion-proof motor: 1/3 HP, 250 watts
* Explosion-proof controller and enclosure
* Explosion-proof power connection and cable management
PSI peer reviewed, for use with Ethanol, Pentane, Hexane, Heptane,
Isopropyl Alcohol/Acetone, and Methanol.
|Volume|| Main vessel: 10 liters (2.6 gallons)
Fluid jacket: 3 liters (0.8 gallons)
|Material|| Vessel, condenser, feeding funnel and receiving flask: borosilicate glass 3.3
Agitator: 304 stainless steel with PTFE coating
Sealing gaskets: PTFE
|Glass vessel temperature range||-80°C to +200°C (-112°F to +400°F)|
|Vacuum & pressure|| Ultimate vacuum: < 700 Torrs
Display: mechanical vacuum gauge
Maximum fluid jacket pressure: 4.4 psi or 0.03 MPa
|Weight and dimensions|| Unit: 18 x 26 x 78″ (WxDxH fully setup)
Drain port ground clearance: 13″
Shipping: 26 x 67 x 26″ (WxDxH), 240 lbs