Ai Vacuum Oven 250C
- UL certified.
- New KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time (included with oven purchase).
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- Three alumimum heating shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, temperature controller and heater.
- Dual layer observation window with 5/8″ tempered safety glass.
- 4th gen low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature accurate
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in swivel casters with leveling feet.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery.
- 2-year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
Vacuum oven specifications
|Electric|| 110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1,500 watts
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1,500 watts
|Heater|| 500 watts x 3, built into 3 aluminum shelves, for the fastest, most energy efficient
and uniform heating.
|Chamber|| Size: 18 x 18 x 18″
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 3.2 cubic feet
|Temperature control|| Controller: low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
Range: ambient to 250°C (or 480°F)
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Uniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 35 minutes
Warm-up time to 480°F: 60 minutes
|Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: KF25 flange x 1
Vacuum pump: Sold separately
|Weight||Unit: 260 Lbs, shipping: 400 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 30.5 x 24 x 29″
Shipping: 36 x 33 x 35″
|Shelves|| Heated shelves: 3 non-removable aluminum shelves, 17.5 x 17.25″ (WxD) each
Optional stackable aluminum shelves: 17.5 x 17.25 x 2.25″ (WxDxH)
Total area without stackable shelves: 302 x 3 = 6 sq ft or 906 inch2
Total area with 3 stackable shelves: 302 x 6 = 12 sq ft or 1812 inch2
Distance between shelves (without stackable shelves): 4.75 inches
Distance between shelves (with 3 stackable shelves): 2.25 inches
Max. load capacity per shelf: 20 Lbs
|Door gasket material||Silicone or Viton|
|Observation window||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|Safety|| Built-in circuit breaker
Overheat shutoff protection
Secondary over-temp protection dial
|In-door lights||White LED|
|Compliance||UL (E482564), CE|