Ai Vacuum Oven 250C UL Certified
- UL certified
- All stainless steel internal tubing and compression fittings provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- New 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test).
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 4th gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature accurate.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2″ tempered safety glass.
- 3″ thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure’s outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Vacuum oven specifications
|Electrical requirements||110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1,500 watts|
|Chamber|| Size: 12 x 12 x 11″
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 0.9 cubic foot
|Heater||5-sided heating (left 350W, right 350W, top 220W, bottom 480W, back 100W)|
|Temperature control|| Controller: low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
Range: ambient to 250°C (or 480°F)
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Uniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 40 minutes
|Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange
Vent port: KF25 flange
Vacuum pump: Sold separately
|Weight||Unit: 90 Lbs, shipping: 175 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 23.4 x 17.25 x 19″ With handle and vacuum port: 23.4 x 20 x 19″
Shipping: 29 x 29 x 29″
|Shelves|| Included with oven purchase: 4 aluminum slide-in shelves
Capacity: 8 shelves max.
Size: 11.5 x 11.25″
Maximum area: 129.4 x 8 = 7 sq ft or 1035 inch2
Distance between shelves: one inch
|Door gasket material||Silicone or Viton|
|Observation window||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|Safety|| Built-in circuit breaker
Overheat shutoff protection
Secondary over-temp protection dial
|In-door lights||White LED|
|Compliance||UL (E482564), CE|